Friday, September 10, 2010

Visions of Greatness: Larry Fitzgerald




"You can never let anything distract you from your main objective.  My only goal is to be great. That's all I want. That's all I ever aspire to be. Greatness is something nobody can ever take away from you, no matter what happens. So I put all my energy and focus into my craft."
--Larry Fitzgerald, Arizona Cardinals NFL wide-receiver.

So, what do you need to do to stay focused?  Here are some questions to ask:


  • Where am I headed this week? What would I consider to be a successful week?  

  • What is likely to get in the way of my success this week?  

  • What do I need to anticipate in order to be successful this week? 

  • What do I need to do to eliminate the barriers or challenges to my success this week?

  • What does my mindset have to be in order to be successful? 

  • What is my game plan for success this week? 

  • What do I need to practice or rehearse in order to be successful this week? 

  • What will I need to execute flawlessly in order to be successful this week? 

  • How will I evaluate or review what I have accomplished for the week? 

For more on mental conditioning, click on The Handbook of Peak Performance.

For mental conditioning tools and resources, click on Peak Performance eCoach and request access.










No comments: