Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Chipper Jones Leads the Atlanta Braves Through Adversity




"It's really gratifying because the guys went home in the off-season and used what happened in September as a motivational tool. I've said this all along: if we end up winning an Eastern Division championship or a National League championship or a World Series in the next couple of years, I guarantee you all these players will look back at September and say we learned a lot."

--Chipper Jomes, Atlanta Braves all-star third baseman, discussing the Atlanta Braves' ability to bounce back from adversity after their late-season meltdown that kept them out of the playoffs last year.

Excerpt from nytimes.com (5/20/2012).

1 comment:

Atlanta Braves tickets said...

Ive been a Braves fan ever growing up. Since I live in North Carolina and my family has all of our life, it kinda had become my states 'home team' if you can call it that. Their Braves tickets are alsways available.My dad has also been a diehard Braves fan his whole life so that got me started in baseball as it was.